Cracked Server list COD 4

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Cracked Server list COD 4
here is a list of cracked servers

Just add to favorites
or you can import them into all seeing eye

have fun..
COD SERVERS.txtattachment deleted · 342 downloads before removal
sorry i dont,
i aint put them ino my cod sever list as i use The All Seeing Eye
the trial version will work ok, you gan grab it for free.. just Google it.
when i used the All seeing eye. it worked great.

I bought the game and returned it the same day for an exchange. I got 2 working CD keys so I dont need it anymore.

I just kept exchanging it for a different disk, now i have a total of 5 working Keys to play on legit servers.
Quote Originally Posted by icuigorz View Post
when i used the All seeing eye. it worked great.

I bought the game and returned it the same day for an exchange. I got 2 working CD keys so I dont need it anymore.

I just kept exchanging it for a different disk, now i have a total of 5 working Keys to play on legit servers.
Do you want to trade one of those keys?
Quote Originally Posted by icuigorz View Post
when i used the All seeing eye. it worked great.

I bought the game and returned it the same day for an exchange. I got 2 working CD keys so I dont need it anymore.

I just kept exchanging it for a different disk, now i have a total of 5 working Keys to play on legit servers.
or give me 1 and ill ban any person in the wr section that you please, this the day of my daughters wedding.
Updated List here
I have uploaded an updated list,
Admin the old one can be removed if you want .. thanks
COD SERVERS.txtattachment deleted · 99 downloads before removal
thnx for the list ...


anyone can give ma a good workin key for free or nothin is free these day:S
Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
or give me 1 and ill ban any person in the wr section that you please, this the day of my daughters wedding.
haha. ban anyone I please? I don't have a grudge against anyone. Acually I have already traded all my keys for lifetime VIP accounts in differnt hacking websites.
Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
or give me 1 and ill ban any person in the wr section that you please, this the day of my daughters wedding.
I smell corruption
Quote Originally Posted by NetNavi View Post
I smell corruption
nah sorry just had a breakfest burrito Deluxe ^_^
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us