When did you Start CA?

Posts 1–15 of 46 · Page 1 of 4
When did you Start CA?
I started combat arms in 08 bout 2 months after CA was created.. now when did YOU start/?



*edit 500 POST!
About a year ago when my ps3 broke I went on my computer and googled "Fps"
Then combat arms popped up. Now here I am, CPT ranked.
Quote Originally Posted by Inspiration2 View Post
About a year ago when my ps3 broke I went on my computer and googled "Fps"
Then combat arms popped up. Now here I am, CPT ranked.
hahaha, my PS3 works

JOIN DATE:


haha, gotta love blur tool

and Casey knows me on CA, he tried and failed to give me VIP hacks he made
Like last year some time.
i played combat arms and got opk'd the first day i started playing.

thats the same day i joined MPGH lawl
December 2008
somewhere in autumn 2009? or was it in 2008? ø.0`
October 8, 2009. o.o I thought their was no hacks, just skill the first time I played.
i started 2 years ago it seems lol
I started CA maybe a week or 2 after open beta
In beta days o.o don't know the exact day @_@
Posts 1–15 of 46 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us