Finally..

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Finally..
Seems like mods are actually closing old threads now. Maybe that will stop some of the lag.
We can't always be here to ensure that every single member follows the rule. We have better things to do. I watch over this forum while doing my homework.
(Except for Paroxysm, because he is God)
Thanks Tehnoob, I love you.
Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
Thanks Tehnoob, I love you.
Yeah yeah, whatever...

By the way, I have more posts than Dave.
Quote Originally Posted by TinyWeeWee View Post
Yeah yeah, whatever...

By the way, I have more posts than Dave.
Lol nice.. I wasn't trying to state that you guys are doing a bad job, I'm just saying it took you guys a while. But I understand this is a big forum.



Maybe they should get dome more mod's
we dont want *** style mods now

any thing on the 2nd page is closed
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?