Account Cracking

Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2
cry me a river.. You embarrassment for us Norwegian.
Script logger kid. /
[FONT="Papyrus"]LAWL o.o ...[/FON]
Could you get me a Runescape account? Would be fun I guess (A)
hey maybe you would be able to get me an account that would be cool ill thank and everything if ya want.
Quote Originally Posted by Divinty View Post
Hi Guys its me And I Kinda Downloaded A Keylogger and I used it On RS and suddenly i Got a Random Acc hes lvled 107 With Bandos and st00f i get 3-4 a Week So Ill Release it for you Guys if this is allowed tho. I Dont know theyr Lvls But its kinda Random Cuz i Just Pickup Trances
I Cant Release Any Account ATM cuz i havent Keylogged anyone yet Ill release One L8r This Week Hope you appreciate it Ill Keep On trying Remember TO change Recovery Questions And password Remember Your happines is my Command!!! Bye!!! And Remember Dont search em on the Topscore Remember they can be mem accounts and You know they can Change Name Ingame you know!! and CHANGE RECOVERY QUESTIONS AND PW THATS IMPORTAN!!!
Sorry for Not Giving any acc's The Keylogger Is Fucked UP!!
awww whats wrong with it?
Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us