omg.....

Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by braccini8 View Post
y ur not vip anymore
I can still use the hacks.
Can't download anything

Oh well, I can still change my title and make fun of cocksuckers
Quote Originally Posted by NetNavi View Post
Can't download anything

Oh well, I can still change my title and make fun of cocksuckers
What do you mean you can't download anything?
Gay shit

I didn't get a VIP confirmation code so I can't use the VIP hacks

Oh well
Download the authentication generator. Open the text file and copy the given code onto the given space below "VIP authentication code" in the options.
Can't

I'm already a VIP, therefore, I can't use the code
Quote Originally Posted by NetNavi View Post
Can't

I'm already a VIP, therefore, I can't use the code
What do you mean?
There's no option for me to input my code
Quote Originally Posted by NetNavi View Post
There's no option for me to input my code
Go to user cp. On the left side, you should see "options". Put in your code.
D: NVM
Quote Originally Posted by NetNavi View Post
Can't download anything

Oh well, I can still change my title and make fun of cocksuckers
yup make fun of cocksuckers

lucky im not a cocksucker
you cant make fun of CS any more =/ except in the flame section
Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
you cant make fun of CS any more =/ except in the flame section
shut up u ****** and go back to the flame section
Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?