SmileMentor

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Mentor
Well, I have no knowledge in creating hacks for MPGs, none-the-less WarRock (primarily aiming at) so I need a mentor. I can give you something in return, or just work my butt off and give you a private hack when you are done teaching me. Please don't call me a noob. If you insult me, I won't insult me, I won't insult you back, I'm not that mean . So.... could anyone be my mentor? Or if not, at least post a tut? Thanks in advance!

~Roabx1
I can help you , you gotta mic ?
Good luck man. (Not sarcastic). You could turn out to be the next pub coder for mpgh.
That is true, if he learns D3D, C++. You know, that kinda shit
I need a mentor too xD if anyone wants to help... but btw there are a lot of tuts all over the place...
Quote Originally Posted by Xovius(banned) View Post
I need a mentor too xD if anyone wants to help... but btw there are a lot of tuts all over the place...
Same. I'm getting so less homework these days.
Quote Originally Posted by jayden1212 View Post
That is true, if he learns D3D, C++. You know, that kinda shit
Along with you of course

Quote Originally Posted by Xovius(banned) View Post
I need a mentor too xD if anyone wants to help... but btw there are a lot of tuts all over the place...
But I can only teach so many gotta mic ?
Quote Originally Posted by Terell. View Post
Along with you of course



But I can only teach so many gotta mic ?
Yes, SIR I have a mic. When can we start?

Oh, I also do know the following:

PHP
MySQL
HTML
VB
ActionScript
Lua (EXTREMELY GOOD IN)
Shunnai, I might just make NoMenu's if I decide NOT to learn D3D.

But, anyways, good luck roabx!
Quote Originally Posted by jayden1212 View Post
Shunnai, I might just make NoMenu's if I decide NOT to learn D3D.

But, anyways, good luck roabx!
Thanks man!

No problem, but try to make some D3D's with chams xD
Quote Originally Posted by CodingTerror View Post
I need help also. =P
You too pro, you go with Aeroman You'd prob catch all my mistakes
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us