Rep system

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Rep system
i cant rep anyone, when i try it tells me i need to spread out rep before giving it to this person again. ive never repped some of the people im trying to rep. WTF

people keep repping me no problem, why isnt my repper working?
hurrrrr i repped you no problem
lol ty but i still want 2 know why i cant rep people all of a sudden

edit: w00t i was INFRACTED

*dramatic music*
Supposed to be like that

You need to give a lot more rep to other people if you wanna re-rep
Quote Originally Posted by NetNavi View Post
Supposed to be like that

You need to give a lot more rep to other people if you wanna re-rep
i already said it wont even let me rep people that ive never repped
Sucks for you

I -Rep you for FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL
tommy he +reped me O_o
i should thank tommy chan !!

"thank you"
Quote Originally Posted by NetNavi View Post
Sucks for you

I -Rep you for FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL
heh weird my rep worked on u, maybe i have repped jet before...
anyway thanks for clearing that up for me, this way i -repped the right guy. LOL
How do you tell how many infractions you have, I must have like 8.
What the hell are you talking about? You have none.
=/ I'm jetamay, if you mean to say I have no infractions, I am going to be vary shocked.
Quote Originally Posted by Someguytwo View Post
=/ I'm jetamay, if you mean to say I have no infractions, I am going to be vary shocked.
first off its very

and second, enough of your ****** bullshit, if you cant talk like someone of the male sex (not bitch and moan about you life of ******ry everyday)
I was just angry at raster burn. I know I was well over reacting and thats most likely why I remain in the cocksucker group. Like I said I'm trying to improve on my shitty attitude.
Shut up about it already. Jesus fucking christ. Next gay post you make I'm banning jetamy for a month, and perma banning all your other accounts for ban evasion.
sorryipostedsuddenly
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?