Exclamation[Constest] Password hacking - 5€

Posts 1–15 of 42 · Page 1 of 3
[Constest] Password hacking - 5€
Password Hacking Contest

Hey Guys do you want to win a 5€ Paysafecard? Also can be used for NX
I won the Paysafecard on a lottery on www.paysafecard.com/de and i wouldn't use it so i give it to you
but i live in europe so it is €

All you have to do is telling me ONE word.


I've made a little programm for you wich will ask you for a password.
1.Enter a word
2.Press Enter
3.If you got the right word then FAST gogogo and post it here

The first one who posted the right word here will get the 5€ Paysafecard from me!!!

PS: Also be carefull with BIG and small letters (B or b)



Good Luck to everyone and now... Hack the PW!!!


~~~Virusscans~~~
VirusTotal (0.00%)
VirScan (0.00%)

~~~Download~~~
Hack My Pw.rarattachment deleted · 45 downloads before removal
ehm yeah ask it to coders... al u need to do is decompile or memcheck stuff... :|
I am on my mac so i cant try it >.>
Well until file is approved...

Wildguess:

Password: $6.67
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
Well until file is approved...

Wildguess:

Password: $6.67
$6.67 is false xD wow who had thought that
This will be easy to crack
xD i can't wait to hear the words

waiting for approval^^
1.Decompile
2.Get Pass
3.?????
4.Profit


I doubt there is any password anyways
Should I try ... it's kinda late and I oughta go to sleep

Maybe I'll give it a shot tomorrow if noone else here is up to it =/
Wow really? He has the pass set as "" but you can't enter that
The word is CRYPTION. I want 5k NX pl0x.

This was pretty cool, it wasn't super obvious but wasn't really hard at the same time. But you guys shuold stop saying all you have to do is decompile, it's obviously not that easy if he's giving away money.
Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
The word is CRYPTION. I want 5k NX pl0x.

This was pretty cool, it wasn't super obvious but wasn't really hard at the same time. But you guys shuold stop saying all you have to do is decompile, it's obviously not that easy if he's giving away money.
I doubt you actually guessed on your own.
Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post


I doubt you actually guessed on your own.
I didn't guess it.
Dammit you always get it first! >_>
lol, void didn't guess it, how about you learn asm then start talking.
Posts 1–15 of 42 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us