I am resigning.

Posts 1–15 of 49 · Page 1 of 4
I am resigning.
Yep, I've been doing this for almost 2 years now and I think its time to stop.
What am I talking about?
I am MPGH's undercover mod. If you have been banned and asked for the person who banned u, but you wasnt answered, it was probably me.
I've been doing this with lots of fun Thanks for the good time guys.

lotsofnohomolove
Quote Originally Posted by Sjoerd View Post
Yep, I've been doing this for almost 2 years now and I think its time to stop.
What am I talking about?
I am MPGH's undercover mod. If you have been banned and asked for the person who banned u, but you wasnt answered, it was probably me.
I've been doing this with lots of fun Thanks for the good time guys.

lotsofnohomolove
I can't tell if you are a troll or not.
im not trolling i am blood serious
Quote Originally Posted by Sjoerd View Post
im not trolling i am blood serious
Blood serious? okay i guess, But okay....
that's why your avatar is so big...

good job i guess? didn't know that

Have fun in real-life
Aww cya man


ya'll getting trolled
Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post


ya'll getting trolled
i dc whether this is fake or not .. if he really is leaving then, all the best for him but if its fake, who gives a fuck?
Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post


ya'll getting trolled
this.
Silja be trolling again.
no troll /
Yes troll /

I am the undercover mod /
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
Yes troll /

I am the undercover mod /
obv minion is obv..


czar is mod / minion
hey motherfuckers i still have my powers
Posts 1–15 of 49 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?