TheCamels8 Hack

Posts 31–45 of 59 · Page 3 of 4
i use win7 32 bitwith administrator dont work ><
the other one worked..
Quote Originally Posted by Slice- View Post
Why don't you thank him then? Working For Windows Vista 32-BiT.
I don't need people will thanks me..
I just want to know if you need my hacks.
Quote Originally Posted by TheCamels8 View Post
I don't need people will thanks me..
I just want to know if you need my hacks.
I need YOUR hacks. Man we all love ur hacks!
Quote Originally Posted by Slice- View Post
I need YOUR hacks. Man we all love ur hacks!
Thanks for the support..
but i think my hacks is disappointing..
Quote Originally Posted by TheCamels8 View Post
Thanks for the support..
but i think my hacks is disappointing..
I've had enough of yourself putting yourself down. You're making dramatic scenes all over the thread, people enjoy your hack and they will continue to use it. If you dont think they enjoy it and you think your hacks are disappointing then just stop right here and stop coding, No need to make a big scene about it. Good luck on your decision, I dont mind you staying
Yes, they use your hacks, however, in May could no longer understand why there is no longer invisible
I'd use it again, so was great with a kick. ITS Okey but if it is no longer there.
But I would still need to hack the slot 5.
Cmon dude! Don't quit! We all appriciate your hacks and you don't need to feel dissapointed for not making a d3d yet! Cmon we LOVE YOU!
Yes you are right. hack rocked her very well.
Thanks for the support =)
i'm sorry if i made a big scene
so.. maybe you know why its dont work for us? ><
i will try now another injector..
Quote Originally Posted by Owned123e View Post
so.. maybe you know why its dont work for us? ><
i will try now another injector..
I added the MPGH Injector..
works for all os and bit..
lol camel come to think about it, count the coders from this site, and count the people that can't, I guess you can do so much more then 10000+ people on this site, and I am not lying. Believe in urself man, I WISH that i can make a no menu hack! and if you learn allot, you will be able to make D3D, look at rave, he is 13, if he can do it, with some learning you can do it too! it always have to rain a little bit before you get sunshine!
Quote Originally Posted by xdesignerx View Post
lol camel come to think about it, count the coders from this site, and count the people that can't, I guess you can do so much more then 10000+ people on this site, and I am not lying. Believe in urself man, I WISH that i can make a no menu hack! and if you learn allot, you will be able to make D3D, look at rave, he is 13, if he can do it, with some learning you can do it too! it always have to rain a little bit before you get sunshine!
Thanks dude
Thanks Camel, I dont usually use no Menus but right now your hack is the only hack that isnt crashing my warrock. Good job.
Always nomenu hmm ? Try menu
Posts 31–45 of 59 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us