Fucken Trigger Bot!

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Fucken Trigger Bot!
I just figured out how to work the fucking trigger bot AND IT FAILS! ALL THAT FUCKING RESEARCH ON MSDN AND IT FAILS!!!

  • Shoots like 2cm under the person so you miss every time
  • If you do it so that you still have some control over it IT WILL STICK and keep shooting
  • If you do it the right way you WILL NOT be able to shoot AT ALL.
  • It's TOO FUCKING SLOW I am like targeting a person and it's like 2 seconds later the bot goes...Hmm Maybe I should shoot now that it's too late?
  • It lags the FUCK out of me, and the server, so people kick me the moment I enter


What a fucking waste
first off. DONT COMPLAIN
hes taking his time to make ur lazy as cheats. Suck it up.
make a blog xD
if you had made ur own you wouldnt be having these problems. and if you were, you could fix them. ALWAYS MAKE YOUR OWN HACKS
Quote Originally Posted by nukeist_ View Post
I just figured out how to work the fucking trigger bot AND IT FAILS! ALL THAT FUCKING RESEARCH ON MSDN AND IT FAILS!!!

  • Shoots like 2cm under the person so you miss every time
  • If you do it so that you still have some control over it IT WILL STICK and keep shooting
  • If you do it the right way you WILL NOT be able to shoot AT ALL.
  • It's TOO FUCKING SLOW I am like targeting a person and it's like 2 seconds later the bot goes...Hmm Maybe I should shoot now that it's too late?
  • It lags the FUCK out of me, and the server, so people kick me the moment I enter


What a fucking waste
then fucking fix it moron
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?