Dead section is Dead

Posts 31–45 of 48 · Page 3 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by Jailbroken671 View Post
school started
work got harder

most members here are kids that go to school
all adults go to work

almost no time for this at all
unless u sneak to the website in-class or during work
/requested close
Shut the fuck up, just because you got minion doesn't mean your crappy judgement got any better.
Quote Originally Posted by CRUSTY View Post


You, mad??
Naws, just having lols

Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


Shut the fuck up, just because you got minion doesn't mean your crappy judgement got any better.
Damn right.
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


Shut the fuck up, just because you got minion doesn't mean your crappy judgement got any better.
True is true.
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


Shut the fuck up, just because you got minion doesn't mean your crappy judgement got any better.
I agree with this.
Quote Originally Posted by ~G36E~ View Post


True is true.
I wonder why the Admins chose him because he works fro Gorfag, wouldn't it be skills rather than popularity that allows one to be a Minion?
Yeah idk why he was chosen over some of the other candidates. Time zones were a big factor though...
Quote Originally Posted by CRUSTY View Post
Yeah idk why he was chosen over some of the other candidates. Time zones were a big factor though...
I don't know, i don't care
He's not my responsibility, only if he messes up the EU Section
I don't see how Time Zone is a large factor, i mean an aussie could've been picked for EU Section, and we could've had somebody who has more experience and judgement.
ie: SmartAlley, Drake', etc;
but in the end, i don't care, nor am i complaining. already had a conversation about it.
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post


I don't know, i don't care
He's not my responsibility, only if he messes up the EU Section
I don't see how Time Zone is a large factor, i mean an aussie could've been picked for EU Section, and we could've had somebody who has more experience and judgement.
ie: SmartAlley, Drake', etc;
but in the end, i don't care, nor am i complaining. already had a conversation about it.
I was appalled when he was put on CA NA, but glad to see AVGN replace him. Cheeko is the worst choice ever, bad judgement, doesn't read rules, and overall annoying and spammish
I'm sure all the ddosing is a part of it being so non active.
Lol I didnt start the flame war.
If you have a problem with him, go make a flame thread or go to ragecry
I could care less, you know.
his judgement is a bit clouded, he does spam a lot, and i'm sure 90% of MPGH hasn't read the rules or codes of conduct. like i said, i could care less, continue this, and it'll be closed
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
If you have a problem with him, go make a flame thread or go to ragecry
I could care less, you know.
his judgement is a bit clouded, he does spam a lot, and i'm sure 90% of MPGH hasn't read the rules or codes of conduct. like i said, i could care less, continue this, and it'll be closed
No one is even wanting or asking you to care, nor do I have a problem with him, I have a problem with his POSITION.
Known active members of other sites shouldnt be allowed staff positions. [opinion]
Quote Originally Posted by CRUSTY View Post
Known active members of other sites shouldnt be allowed staff positions. [opinion]
Well like i told him
if he spends WAY more time using MPGH VIP than minioning, he'll be dealt with.
When i was added as minion, he asked me to share the VIP....
Hack happy kid, getting into my personal life and hacking in a legit game made me hate him.
and we need the section alive because????
Posts 31–45 of 48 · Page 3 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?