[MPGH]Disturbed-Public Hack Support
Requested by KING.
If you need help with getting any hack or tool to work, you can VM/PM me, or contact me on MSN ( MPGH_OBL@hotmail.com ).
I should respond to your messages within 1 to 24 hours at the most on weekdays. (Wednesdays will be the ones that it may take 12+ hours.)
If I Team View you to fix the problem, you will pay attention so you will know how to fix the problem should it arise for you again.
I will not help people coding hacks !
Team Viewer ID: MPGH_Disturbed
If you don't know what Team Viewer is:
TeamViewer - Free Remote Access and Remote Desktop Sharing over the Internet
Do not give out your Team Viewing information to anyone other then MPGH staff.
If I helped you in any way, please post so in this thread for future reference.
If you need help with getting any hack or tool to work, you can VM/PM me, or contact me on MSN ( MPGH_OBL@hotmail.com ).
I should respond to your messages within 1 to 24 hours at the most on weekdays. (Wednesdays will be the ones that it may take 12+ hours.)
If I Team View you to fix the problem, you will pay attention so you will know how to fix the problem should it arise for you again.
I will not help people coding hacks !
Team Viewer ID: MPGH_Disturbed
If you don't know what Team Viewer is:
TeamViewer - Free Remote Access and Remote Desktop Sharing over the Internet
Do not give out your Team Viewing information to anyone other then MPGH staff.
If I helped you in any way, please post so in this thread for future reference.



