[Idea] Game Keys

Posts 1–15 of 49 · Page 1 of 4
[Idea] Game Keys
My idea is the following:

The tool basically works like the snippet tool. However, this times it's not about VB Snippets, it's about game keys.

You can easily submit/search for game keys for over 1800 games.

And again, the sense of this program:

Give & Take

This will again use a 24/7 MySQL Database which allows external access.

As said above, the point is also SHARING. At the beginning, the database won't contain any keys, that is why it's the communitys task to keep adding keys they find in the *********/they have.

I will sort the games into genres. Well, I'll just extract the information from XFire

1. Share
2. Leech
3. Profit for all

Good idea? Bad Idea? Gtfo Blubb I hate you? Omg you're godlike?

Opinions, nao.
good idea perfect way to share keys with mpgh
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
Gtfo Blubb I hate you?
^^ this. Nah actually sounds good mate, let me know if I can help
You can write the database part Jason
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
You can write the database part Jason
Yes please! I really need to learn database anyway!
No, I don't want to screw this up =/
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
No, I don't want to screw this up =/
You know I won't.
If you think so, you neither know me nor yourself

Current Status: Extracted 1878 games

Genre;Game

Gonna do the db stuffz later.
Good idea to extract keys from there. Thank you Premon.
Lol np.
You don't know who i am?
Me is known as andrew =D
Sounds good.
I support this idea.
And maybe when a key doesn't work make a report system and if the key gets reported so many times its deleted?
Very good idea thanks =P
Posts 1–15 of 49 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us