QuestionCan't login with hack enabled

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Can't login with hack enabled
Hey MPGH-guys,

I'm trying to use hacks on GMS, but I live in The Netherlands..
So I made an account at the GMS site with no problems, when i try to login without hotspotshield it tells me my account is still waiting to be verified or something.. when I use hotspotshield I can just login and play GMS..

Now I was looking to use a hack, but it just doesn't seem to work, and I think it's the offline Maple Story launcher that's causing it.. when I try to login to GMS with hotspotshield enabled and the offline launcher it also tells me there still looking for my account, which means I can only use hacks using the webpage as GMS-launcher...

Does anybody know a way to inject hacks to maplestory without using the offline GMS-launcher?

Grz.
YBinnenweg
Maybe if ur using winject inject into the website
/request move to general
You can only use hacks with the offline launcher. Out of experience I know that there is no way to login with hotspot using the offline launcher.
Conclusion:
Europians like us can only hack in maple Europe. Which makes most europians who have Global accs hack on Europe and get banned on Europe.

Sorry gast
'K vind et ook kut.
/quest to move to general
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?