Hello MPGH , Help me.

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Hello MPGH , Help me.
Hello MPGH

I want to ask some questions ...

First: My friend and I'll buy the VIP but I want to split the price with him to both use the hack ... Is to do it without problem?

Second: I am Brazilian and I want to buy some ZP and hack VIP here .. What forms of payment? And I can buy the VIP without problems living here in Brazil?

Sorry, Google Tradutor.
1:
-Thee is currently NO VIP for Cf.

2:
-If there was a VIP you could buy it without any problem
-You can buy ZP on official Z8Games webpage, HERE.

Thank me, add me reputation!!
No VIP for cf here unless you go to another website.
Quote Originally Posted by hiphopj View Post
No VIP for cf here unless you go to another website.
Please do not repeat me.
Quote Originally Posted by Lonesome Cowboy View Post


Please do not repeat me.
I didnt? i said go to another website. Choob
Quote Originally Posted by srflipflops View Post
Hello MPGH

I want to ask some questions ...

First: My friend and I'll buy the VIP but I want to split the price with him to both use the hack ... Is to do it without problem?

Second: I am Brazilian and I want to buy some ZP and hack VIP here .. What forms of payment? And I can buy the VIP without problems living here in Brazil?

Sorry, Google Tradutor.
MPGH doesnt support VIPS. But if you want to join, you must put in ur HWID, when ur freinds play he must put in HIS HWID.
But u cant use at same time
On the moment we don't have VIP hacks for CF.


No momento nós não temos hacks VIP para o CF.
Oh, thanks..
But , if I buy another Vip for CF I can use it with my friend ?
No, All VIPS Use Verifications Via Hard Ware Identification Numbers, So Unless you Two Used The Same Computer, It Would Not Work.

This is Done To Prevent Stealing For Non-Paying Customers, You Each Have To Buy Your Own Set of the V.I.P

However, I Don't Recommend That You Go Anywhere Besides MPGH
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us