Questionwhy Hacks dont Work

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
why Hacks dont Work
I want Clearly help what i need downloaad
what drivers or what
I KNOWWWWWWWWWWWW
lol man, how do you want people to help you? you dont say anything! be clear! wats ur probleme, wat do you want to do, wat is ur OS ... be specific
it just doesn't work

it says its injected but its not!
OMG, i think the hacks works only in windows xp xD
Who have windows xp, tell me if my hack works for you
I have Win 7 x64 and I couldn't get them to work.

On topic: get Speccy and give us your specs
Request /Close Why M3 /Tired
Quote Originally Posted by WarRockhelper View Post
Request /Close Why M3 /Tired
Closed. Tired because I slept for like only 4-5 hours this week and today I woke up at 5 and it's 00.11 already
Specificaly, what injector are you using?
download, gamebooster and ccleaner. use different incjectors. if taht dont work. grab ur hack and throw it into ur garbage
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?