CA closes when using hack. PLZ HELP!

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
CA closes when using hack. PLZ HELP!
Hello. I figured out my other problem with the dll's. My other problem is that when I inject a hack, it goes to the screen with 3 people (the picture of 3 soldiers) and then suddenly closes. I have tried without hacks, and it works fine. ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED AND IF YOU HELP ME FIX IT, YOU GET A THANKS AND REP! Thanks!
That was the hac I was trying. Any idea's on how to fix this?
Then Stop Using That Hack I suggest.
WORKS! Idk why it didn't before. But when im ingame when usng the hack by flaming, the menu goes blank. The inside of the box is black, things still open inside box, i just can't see em... any idea's?
Quote Originally Posted by demondboy7 View Post
WORKS! Idk why it didn't before. But when im ingame when usng the hack by flaming, the menu goes blank. The inside of the box is black, things still open inside box, i just can't see em... any idea's?
upload a pic
this hack is great but patched man
its patched? uGodly, when i try taking a pic, it takes it but does not show the hack menu.



Figured it out, here it is...
Do you run CA and injector as administrator?
I got this one figured out toxin lol, but thanks. Can you help me with my other thread I need hep with?
Sure things.

What's the title of it?
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us