Best kill

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
Best kill
Describe your greatest kill to me.

Mine: was a sniper standoff between me and another guy. I rolled from one Cover to another, leaned right, boom headshot.

Your turn!
mine was when i got someones head
Quote Originally Posted by eric2222 View Post
mine was when i got someones head
beast .
Just love in CCQ 4 vs 4, im the last vs all team, and pown them all (legit, without haks)
once i was killing in marien map it was green enemy running do bomb site 2 on the back and boom head shoot in my base (with out hack)
kill some guy then icanhabsum comes outa nowhere i shoot randomly but still with some sense of direction boom headshot ssg vs aw50 ssg wins
m24 quickscopes..
I threw a grenade randomly and killed 3 people.
ok guys this is epic and completely legit i had the g36 and had a group of 4 guys runnin up on me at the brick base side on velruf they were comin up the left slant and with one clip i killed them all first 2 were headshots it was amazing
hmm couple, like more then a year ago, I was playing engrene, I was standing in my base, and saw someone sitting on top of a tank, (I was using ssg) the tank was heading to their base and it dissapeared in the grey fog, but I was still able to see the red letters from his name, I picked the shot into the fog of war, and I gave him a headshot xD. If I play engrene again i will look how many yards the kill was^^

Another kill: I was standing in marien on the NIU snipe spot (upstairs) saw a guy running in the middle, made a 360 jump and noscoped his head I was kicked after that..

3th one: I had once a 5 kill nade stupid khali niu campers.

4th one: teambash 8 vs 8, try to pull that off. (yeah most of em were not that good lol)

funny one: A hacker jumped on my from the roof of marien hall, and i shot him while he was descending, a headshot, just like in xman origins, wolverine that was a beastkill lol.

I am considering going to tape some warrock games
Shooting a Hacker in the Sky .... Very Awesome
Hmm ...

When i killed speed hacker with M24 snipe. Don't remember anything else
You guys all say ( without hacks ) we all know that your lying......
If you hack sometimes what makes you think that we are going to beleive that you are not hacking always?
you have the hacks what makes you not want to use em huh? NOTHING DOES!
A hacker is always a hacker...
ive tried to stop hacking 3 or 4 times yet i get killed by a hacker ( high lvl ) and i go right back and im pretty sure most of you are the same way
Quote Originally Posted by durges1012 View Post
You guys all say ( without hacks ) we all know that your lying......
If you hack sometimes what makes you think that we are going to beleive that you are not hacking always?
you have the hacks what makes you not want to use em huh? NOTHING DOES!
A hacker is always a hacker...
ive tried to stop hacking 3 or 4 times yet i get killed by a hacker ( high lvl ) and i go right back and im pretty sure most of you are the same way
you are partly right, the kills i told you about where made when I was NOT hacking, I have other nice kills with hacks lol, i sorted out the non hacking kills. The part that you are right about: when i am playing legit and I feel like someone is hacking (high levelss) using chams ect, i feel like im allowed to turn on chams aswell
8v8, my whole team dies, it's 8v1, and i'm the one. all i have is a k2, pwnt the whole team with 45 seconds left in the round. no hacks. get someeee!
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us