vip

Posts 46–54 of 54 · Page 4 of 4
That's all you dumbasses do, make sexual remarks as if they are funny.

Well you fucking minimum wage worker, still saving for that prostitute?

OMG LULZ DAT SEXUAL REMARK WAS TEH 1337 FUNNY!!

That's how you think right?
Quote Originally Posted by Inna View Post
That's all you dumbasses do, make sexual remarks as if they are funny.

Well you fucking minimum wage worker, still saving for that prostitute?

OMG LULZ DAT SEXUAL REMARK WAS TEH 1337 FUNNY!!

That's how you think right?
Umm plz listen to it and sing along YouTube - Kelis - Milkshake
Quote Originally Posted by en1gmat1c View Post
Simply mean my penis and blow it? yeehaw
HAHAHA

This is getting stupid, quit flaming these forums with your shitty posts and your bitching. We really should just close this thread.
So in conclusion, my good brothers, I say this

Thread has failed

Idiot has failed

Everyone but me/Kanna/Hyperion/And yes, even Jetamay has failed

Thread must be closed

Idiot must be banned

I must be rewarded and praised because I completely owned

WIN
Quote Originally Posted by NetNavi View Post
So in conclusion, my good brothers, I say this

Thread has failed

Idiot has failed

Everyone but me/Kanna/Hyperion/And yes, even Jetamay has failed

Thread must be closed

Idiot must be banned

I must be rewarded and praised because I completely owned

WIN
Bye Bye = (
Love Micheal Jackson always Tom
One more thing, WOAH sup is back lol....dude go chill at the other site it's better there cuz so much peace
Tom.. You always own simple as that
Quote Originally Posted by en1gmat1c View Post
Bye Bye = (
Love Micheal Jackson always Tom
You fruit .
en1gmat1c, no one is forcing you, nor anyone else, to pay for VIP. Dave is just trying to make money. Just know that all hackers have lives, and most players who play fair are going to end up in the dumpsters.

No Tom, I did not work my ass off to get the moderator position. I posted an average of 10 posts per day.
Posts 46–54 of 54 · Page 4 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us