ExclamationSTAMINA address

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
STAMINA address
The released stamina address isn't working!!!
I think you shouldn't leech the addresses from other forums... search them yourself!!!

I scanned for the wright address... And I found this one:

2BD894E8 Value: 1120403456

Please add it to the list and give me the credits!!!

And don't forget the THANKS BUTTON!!!
stamina is asm now

and we dont leech addys

D T X just post them here

because we only have like 20 active members
Quote Originally Posted by braccini8 View Post
stamina is asm now

and we dont leech addys

D T X just post them here

because we only have like 20 active members
The MPGH staff DOES NOT post any public hacks/addresses. We leave that up to our members.
Quote Originally Posted by TinyWeeWee View Post
The MPGH staff DOES NOT post any public hacks/addresses. We leave that up to our members.
wow ur staff i wasnt sure of that
Quote Originally Posted by TinyWeeWee View Post
The MPGH staff DOES NOT post any public hacks/addresses. We leave that up to our members.
MUAHAHA!!

Year.. Copy & Paste Members! MPGH is going down dude.
In the last past month, nobody of mpgh staff realesed Adresses, why?
Pushing Members here to VIP, get them payed and then ban them?
Quote Originally Posted by deekay View Post
MUAHAHA!!

Year.. Copy & Paste Members! MPGH is going down dude.
In the last past month, nobody of mpgh staff realesed Adresses, why?
Pushing to VIP, getting payed and then be banned?
Who the hell do you think you are? We never posted addresses, you ignorant fag. What the hell do you mean "copy and paste members"? If you haven't noticed, we're getting more members monthly. It's thissitesux and the other competition sites that are going down. Only 1 or 2 people are on simultaneously.

I see now. I finally understand what you're trying to say. Don't use a damn translator next time.

First off, these "copy and paste" members you were referring to are the ones who posted addresses on their own sites. It's just that their site receives less traffic than we do. Anyways, they hope they can get more people to join their site if they posted their addresses and give credits to themselves, such as "found by the *** crew" and etc.
As stated before, the staff of MPGH has never posted addresses. Dave released a public trainer once, but that got outdated eventually. He ceased that production because he wanted more VIP members.
The VIP members only get banned if they think they're above the law and in turn, break it. We are not lenient to anyone, even if they pay up.
Quote Originally Posted by deekay View Post
MUAHAHA!!

Year.. Copy & Paste Members! MPGH is going down dude.
In the last past month, nobody of mpgh staff realesed Adresses, why?
Pushing Members here to VIP, get them payed and then ban them?
Oh look the fucking dumbass is back

It seems Iverson's first ban wasn't enough

You failed in your debate against me and you fail again

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/28-warrock...ux_v1_0_a.html

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

You, sir, are a fucking moron who deserves a good permabant
Quote Originally Posted by NetNavi View Post
Oh look the fucking dumbass is back

It seems Iverson's first ban wasn't enough

You failed in your debate against me and you fail again

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/28-warrock...ux_v1_0_a.html

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

You, sir, are a fucking moron who deserves a good permabant
Yup, it's him. I checked his ip.
Quote Originally Posted by TinyWeeWee View Post
Yup, it's him. I checked his ip.
If you read the entire thread thoroughly, it'll seriously piss you off

I mean, I don't exactly mind that he doesn't speak English but the fact that he kept changing the subject over and over when he had already lost really aggravated me

He just didn't know when to fucking learn and he kept on provoking me

And now my second account is banned
Quote Originally Posted by NetNavi View Post
If you read the entire thread thoroughly, it'll seriously piss you off

I mean, I don't exactly mind that he doesn't speak English but the fact that he kept changing the subject over and over when he had already lost really aggravated me

He just didn't know when to fucking learn and he kept on provoking me

And now my second account is banned
I'm not going to read 9 pages of flames.
Just tell me what happened.
Quote Originally Posted by TinyWeeWee View Post
I'm not going to read 9 pages of flames.
Just tell me what happened.
Well, he called me an idiot spammer and then I got pissed and took a look at all of his posts and quoted a few which were spam

It shut him up for a few hours and then he came back on and made a stupid comeback, saying shit in Latin

Then he claimed that America is stupid because we don't know how to translate it

And then he started babbling on about this quote he wrote and how we'll never figure out what it means

Ehh so I just gave up and asked Iverson to ban him...but he banned us both >.>
Quote Originally Posted by konni View Post
The released stamina address isn't working!!!
I think you shouldn't leech the addresses from other forums... search them yourself!!!

I scanned for the wright address... And I found this one:

2BD894E8 Value: 1120403456

Please add it to the list and give me the credits!!!

And don't forget the THANKS BUTTON!!!
Nope, not correct.
The problem is that each new game has a new location.
I also found a stamine address, it was somewhere 19.....
But it only lasted 1 game.

So for each game memory is allocated to store the current stamina status
Something like the player address.
So far it seems that nobody has found the base address for stamina yet.
Quote Originally Posted by Hans211 View Post
Nope, not correct.
The problem is that each new game has a new location.
I also found a stamine address, it was somewhere 19.....
But it only lasted 1 game.

So for each game memory is allocated to store the current stamina status
Something like the player address.
So far it seems that nobody has found the base address for stamina yet.
Don't you mean the pointer address?

And people are saying stamina is now an assembly script.
Can't you just NOP the Stamina address?
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us