Quotes & Lists

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Quotes & Lists
Okay, we need to finalize this, I am on every stupid list, I am quoted by everyone, and rastern Burns pissing me off. Now, lists are just flame wars waiting to happened, before you know it. Everyones going to have a fucking stupid list. I mean rasterburn has already quoted some dumb shit about me. Supsupsup has made his own stupid list, and Tom, as well as timebeast(Where ever he is.) I think Kanna's going to make one, just to put me on it. I mean, whats your opinion on this stupid list.
I think i should ban you for this post.
Do you not think its true? There are stupid lists all over the forum.
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
Do you not think its true? There are stupid lists all over the forum.
fuck i agree allot of people have an idiot list, stupid pussy nub list, and shit like that! i have no idea... its part of sigs .. of people, and it should be up to them if they want to use it or not =/
but, it dose seem to ofend some people, and some just don't care....
so! idk.. you want to ban people for those list go right ahead. because, i do not have one if i am part of someone's list i dont care much.
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
Do you not think its true? There are stupid lists all over the forum.
Who cares, I only think you should leave.
Why can't we all just love each other?
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
whats your opinion on this stupid list.
You should be at the top of every single fucking one
im so glad i can piss jetamay off without lifting a finger =}

i think i might make a stupid list just to put him on it.

oh and jet, i dont quote you. i only quote people worth quoting.
I'm tired of all this flaming shit, you either shut the fuck up, or I will perma ban you, simple as that.
I have not made a stupid list, but if I did, you'd make #1, no doubt.


And what I quoted in my sig was exactly what you said, it's your own damn fault, really.
Those lists are a serious waste of space to scroll down. But nonetheless you are #1.
My list pwns all of yours

My list is law

My list is lawls
In the end, your signature is really just a bunch of annoying text .
Quote Originally Posted by Inna View Post
In the end, your signature is really just a bunch of annoying text .
Quote for truth...
Quote Originally Posted by Inna View Post
In the end, your signature is really just a bunch of annoying text .
No you just mad because I pwn you in my sig
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?