ExclamationNEW SOURCE FOR ALL NO ERRORS

Posts 31–45 of 47 · Page 3 of 4
i get alot of errors man
How do i use it ..... ? yh im anoob
Thanks but do you have thee fullbright source code? I have search, but I never find it ...

Use visual c++ and convert the code in a dll. programe.

Use this link it will help you ---> http://www.mpgh.net/forum/242-crossf...urce-easy.html

Thank Mark for the TUT
Quote Originally Posted by the_qc View Post
Thanks but do you have thee fullbright source code? I have search, but I never find it ...

Use visual c++ and convert the code in a dll. programe.

Use this link it will help you ---> http://www.mpgh.net/forum/242-crossf...urce-easy.html

Thank Mark for the TUT
i nEED fULL bRIGHT tO/
Quote Originally Posted by the_qc View Post
Thanks but do you have thee fullbright source code? I have search, but I never find it ...

Use visual c++ and convert the code in a dll. programe.

Use this link it will help you ---> http://www.mpgh.net/forum/242-crossf...urce-easy.html

Thank Mark for the TUT
I know how to make a source into a .dll O_O
Im not that much of a noob.
Ill have a look for fullbright for you
This source is patched for me I get hack attempt detected when I get into my games.
Yea just saying, we need fullbright code.
Thx
Thxgdhbgnhgjghjcghjgc hgxdgfh
I will search -_- if I find it, i'm gonna do a post...
this for win 7 64 bit ????
why i got errors ? >.<
#include <windows.h>
#include <iostream>

using namespace std;

void __cdecl PushToConsole(char* szVal ) {
DWORD dwCShell = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll");
if( dwCShell != NULL )
{
DWORD *LTClient = ( DWORD* )( (dwCShell + 0x2AAE80) );
void* CONoff = ( void* )*( DWORD* )( *LTClient + 0x1F8 );
_asm
{
push szVal;
call CONoff;
add esp, 4;
}
}
}


DWORD WINAPI hello(LPVOID) {
while(GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll") == NULL ) {
Sleep(100); //100ms
}

bool PlayerGlow = true;
bool nosky = false;
bool worldframe = false;
bool playerframe = false;
bool nogun = false;
bool Skeleton = false;
bool FogEnable = false;
bool Nosmoke = true;


for(; {
__asm pushad;
if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_F9)&1) {
PlayerGlow = !PlayerGlow;
}
if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_F10)&1) {
nosky = !nosky;
}
if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_F11)&1) {
worldframe = !worldframe;
}
if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_F12)&1) {
playerframe = !playerframe;
}
if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_F2)&1) {
nogun = !nogun;
}
if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_F3)&1) {
Skeleton = !Skeleton;
}
if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_F4)&1) {
FogEnable = !FogEnable;
}
if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_F5)&1) {
Nosmoke = !Nosmoke;
}

if (Nosmoke) {
PushToConsole("DrawParticles 1");
}
else {
PushToConsole("DrawParticles 0");
}

if (FogEnable) {
PushToConsole("FogEnable 1");
}
else {
PushToConsole("FogEnable 0");
}

if (Skeleton) {
PushToConsole("ModelDebug_DrawSkeleton 1");
}
else {
PushToConsole("ModelDebug_DrawSkeleton 0");
}

if (PlayerGlow) {
PushToConsole("ScreenGlowEnable 1");

}
else {
PushToConsole("ScreenGlowEnable 0");

}

if (nosky) {
PushToConsole("DrawSky 0");
}
else {
PushToConsole("DrawSky 1");
}

if (worldframe) {
PushToConsole("WireFrame 1");
}
else {
PushToConsole("WireFrame 0");
}

if (playerframe) {
PushToConsole("WireFrameModels 1");
}
else {
PushToConsole("WireFrameModels 0");
}

if (nogun) {
PushToConsole("DrawGuns 0");
}
else {
PushToConsole("DrawGuns 1");
}
Sleep(100);
__asm popad;
}
}

BOOL WINAPI DllMain ( HMODULE hDll, DWORD dwReason, LPVOID lpReserved )
{
DisableThreadLibraryCalls(hDll);
if ( dwReason == DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH )
{
MessageBoxA(0, "Coded By Mark0108 For MPGH \n Have Fun", "Injected", 0);
system("start http://www.mpgh.net/forum/members/608696--banned-mark0108.html");
CreateThread(NULL, NULL,hello, NULL, NULL, NULL);
}
return TRUE;
}
Plizz... Can you tell me how to use a source ? =/
Posts 31–45 of 47 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us