How to create your own scripts?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
How to create your own scripts?
yo

I'm kinda new at the Runescape section and recently began to use bots.
I so I'm wondering if you got any tutorial of how to make your own script?

Thanks for any help
-Pazzy34
You have tons available at powerbot's site and other sites. Making your own script honestly isn't worth it if you're serious about not getting banned.

If you're really up to it though, you've gotta decide what you want to make; scar/rsbot scripts. At any rate you'll need some java knowledge.
It sounds difficult.
I want to learn if you know any tutoial how to learn the basic of java.
Quote Originally Posted by Superpunt View Post
Thanks I'll take a look

Quote Originally Posted by xx claws xx View Post
Look on *************, serch there are quite a few tutorials. Use google.com it's your friend.
okey, yeah Google is your friend ^^ as it says in my sig
Look on *************, serch there are quite a few tutorials. Use google.com it's your friend.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us