So... Do I suck at modding?

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
So... Do I suck at modding?
Do I suck? I don't care If you think I do. I just want a public opinion.....
yes u suck like everyone else...
oh! wait i never seen your mods o.o
Links to some of your mods?
Everyone can be an excellent modder, it takes patience.
You suck donkey balls.

That's what you wanted to hear, right?
Could you guys leave me tips on how to be better cos I rely wanna be a kickass kidder
Overlay.

do modelswaps, crossmods.

That is what every oldphag to modding will tell you
Ok thanks I will do sum crossmods and model swaps nao
lol just try to overlay moar...
and dont take comments to
seriously...
lrn2mod .
WTF is molding
Eukaryotes don't function like prokaryotes
Ok... I made a typo don't go spaz
Hmm, I also agree with Jabuuty, The first link he posted, reminded me of a little toy gun, so i <3 it o-o
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?