All read my thread!!!

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
All read my thread!!!
/Request Close..
Quote Originally Posted by BigBangBaby View Post
Proof or gtfo
Its true, ive seen his virus
probably mistake
Quote Originally Posted by AeroMan View Post
Its true, ive seen his virus
probably mistake
Anything can be said about anyone.

There needs to be physical proof.
i believe in u bro i m not open any pm
ok wait, maybe you will be the next victim
Quote Originally Posted by TheCamels8 View Post
ok wait, maybe you will be the next victim
Probably not.

1. I have a decent AV.
2. I have not done anything to piss him off.
3. I'm not stupid enough to click on something some random guy sends me.
Quote Originally Posted by BigBangBaby View Post
Probably not.

1. I have a decent AV.
2. I have not done anything to piss him off.
3. I'm not stupid enough to click on something some random guy sends me.
He was my friend..
That's why i opened it :S
Quote Originally Posted by TheCamels8 View Post
He was my friend..
That's why i opened it :S
Maybe you've learned your lesson.

Don't trust people on the Internet.
well read thats too..

dont download hacks from youtube.!

i download 1 it virus it keep saying shit...shit..shit...shit

and somehow i cant remove it .
ye . proof.
i dont open it . i open others what i needd
Thats, why we have approve system, so you all could have safe hacks.
Well you must have pissed him off... He seems like a Nice guy... So yeah What did u do ^^
Just don't open his links..
If he will send you a link, you will see link with your nick at mpgh!
TheCamles next time if he send somthing dont open it. just for remide
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us