[Solved]Timer

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
[Solved]Timer
Hi everyone here. Iam making new mod and I need a timer for weapon set change.
Can anyone help me with it?

I mean
Code:
server.tier = 0;
wait 10;
server.tier = server.tier +1;

if(server.tier==1)
{
self giveWeapon("mp5k_mp", 0, false);
self giveMaxAmmo("mp5k_mp");
}
But I dont know how to do it
Thx for all replies...
Code:
Timer()
{
 for(time>-1; time=60; time--)
{
 wait 1;
 }
 if(time==0)
{
 //Weapon change code here
}
}
There you go. and i set this timer to 60 seconds. if u want to change it, change the 60 i put in the for(;
Quote Originally Posted by lior19940 View Post
Code:
Timer()
{
 for(time>-1; time=60; time--)
{
 wait 1;
 }
 if(time==0)
{
 //Weapon change code here
}
}
There you go. and i set this timer to 60 seconds. if u want to change it, change the 60 i put in the for(;
Realy thanks ^^
/marked as solved
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us