Photoshop Problems?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Photoshop Problems?
I downloaded photoshop CS5, RezXtract, and DTX Convert. Then I Did everything in the order the instruction said but then when I open the GUNS_T_PV_SR file in Photoshop and it said "Could not complete your request because it is not the right kind of document." Yes, I know. i fail at life.
Quote Originally Posted by LimeDeluxe View Post
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Alright, Go here http://www.mpgh.net/forum/210-combat...-4-2010-a.html Download the attachment. The rest should be pretty clear. (Explore the Folders Inside)
Is there a video of this? It alot complicated that I thought.
( I spent around 4 hours trying to understand )
Quote Originally Posted by iDorky View Post
Is there a video of this? It alot complicated that I thought.
( I spent around 4 hours trying to understand )
Quote Originally Posted by iDorky View Post
Is there a video of this? It alot complicated that I thought.
( I spent around 4 hours trying to understand )
Ohh jeez, If you explored the Files inside, theres a subfolder named Photoshop Plugins or w.e. You put the plugins where it says too. ^^
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us