Menu/Hack Showoff Thread!

PollBest VIP Menu every seen?
195 votes
Posts 256–270 of 1,206 · Page 18 of 81
Quote Originally Posted by Vi3ty View Post
Boost and fail! gj.
Quote Originally Posted by ppl2pass View Post
Boost and fail! gj.
He probably added godmode to the menu and wondered why it didn't work in game.
Quote Originally Posted by fck3 View Post


He probably added godmode to the menu and wondered why it didn't work in game.
roflssss. that made my dayy
New menu concept:

Quote Originally Posted by fck3 View Post
New menu concept:

would look pretty sick.
I could do that if i had the timee. Might try it if i get bored :\
Quote Originally Posted by ac1d_buRn View Post


would look pretty sick.
I could do that if i had the timee. Might try it if i get bored :\
It's just gonna take five (maybe four if I get lazier) check boxes per page (so it is just five/four positions). There will be 2 checkboxes (on and off) with the hack labels under them (easier to do). Also, two check boxes on both sides to go back or forward.

I'd make it take up 2x size of the taskbar on Windows. Except I don't know whether to have it on top, left, right, bottom.

Something cooler could be to make it use the arrow keys to navigate.
Quote Originally Posted by fck3 View Post


It's just gonna take five (maybe four if I get lazier) check boxes per page (so it is just five/four positions). There will be 2 checkboxes (on and off) with the hack labels under them (easier to do). Also, two check boxes on both sides to go back or forward.

I'd make it take up 2x size of the taskbar on Windows. Except I don't know whether to have it on top, left, right, bottom.

Something cooler could be to make it use the arrow keys to navigate.
If it was me, Id center it in the top. That would look beast
Quote Originally Posted by ac1d_buRn View Post


If it was me, Id center it in the top. That would look beast
Or I could make tabs listed horizontally on the top and when the user clicks a tab, a drop down menu is shown.
What a strange menu.....
dunno ... wanted to show my current menu i made for ca ...
Not done yet.

Quote Originally Posted by fck3 View Post
Not done yet.

Look's smexy ...
Quote Originally Posted by fck3 View Post
Not done yet.

Good concept but can it strengthen to different screen resolutions? why don't u just draw 1 long line of box?
Quote Originally Posted by Hahaz View Post
Good concept but can it strengthen to different screen resolutions? why don't u just draw 1 long line of box?
That's the problem. The sprite doesn't extend all the way.

I could always just draw a big box that goes across the whole screen (regardless of resolution) and then divide it into five equal sizes. Save the need for a sprite.
Quote Originally Posted by fck3 View Post


That's the problem. The sprite doesn't extend all the way.

I could always just draw a big box that goes across the whole screen (regardless of resolution) and then divide it into five equal sizes. Save the need for a sprite.
Try macdock style.
Posts 256–270 of 1,206 · Page 18 of 81

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us