Menu/Hack Showoff Thread!

PollBest VIP Menu every seen?
195 votes
Posts 346–360 of 1,206 · Page 24 of 81
yes of cause it will work on a menu hack, But the reason I use it on a hotkey is so I remember what the hotkeys are, This way I know what I just turned On/Off, You don't really need it on a Menu because you can visually see what your turning On/Off
damn! fking good it's a very nice idea ( ty for fixing the video ). I'm just thinking about activating the hacks by voice.... if anyone have a idea tell me
Quote Originally Posted by Departure View Post
Heres My hack, it has no menu, instead it uses Audio to tell you if the hack is on or off, This I believe will be less detected.... It has inbuilt Audio but it also scans it application path and detects if there is a folder called "HackSounds" which will be used instead of default inbuilt sound. Just thought it was something different from the normal....

Listen to the youtube demo
lol Pretty neat idea. xD
Should of recorded your own voice instead of Microsoft Sam.

Go to translate.google.com and type something like "Speed Hack activated" and it sounds more smooth.
Quote Originally Posted by NOOB View Post
Should of recorded your own voice instead of Microsoft Sam.

Go to translate.google.com and type something like "Speed Hack activated" and it sounds more smooth.
Lol imagine it's like an 8 year old voice saying "speedhack activated" xD

I would prefer what you said but like in a voice of a phone operator.
add another 20 years on that 8 year old voice and you would have it correct...
Quote Originally Posted by Departure View Post
add another 20 years on that 8 year old voice and you would have it correct...
u should get a girl with a sexy voice to do it.
does anyone else here have fantasies involving blonde Australian women reading them bedtime stories?

but anyway getting back on topic you should get a girl with a sexy accent to do the voice
Quote Originally Posted by mmbob View Post
Gimme that shit.
daum topblast where u at?
Quote Originally Posted by speedforyou View Post
whos is that?
Thats the a certain VIP hack
Quote Originally Posted by IcySeal View Post


Thats the IH VIP hack
Way to keep from advertising.

/
Mines in my sig. Undetected after 2 patches, and no, not a VIP. Working on a sexier menu...
Posts 346–360 of 1,206 · Page 24 of 81

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us