Menu/Hack Showoff Thread!

PollBest VIP Menu every seen?
195 votes
Posts 406–420 of 1,206 · Page 28 of 81
Quote Originally Posted by NOOB View Post


lol That one is original so I don't care love you noob

Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
mods are easier than hax....i mean seriously

how hard is it to click a few things lol!



and i only just started reading tutorials on D3d so its gonna be awhile before i make hack chams
oo looks very fun clicking a few hundred things
Quote Originally Posted by Nubzgetkillz View Post
oo looks very fun clicking a few hundred things
its only a few hundred if you go for quad or triple cham (like my NPC being 1 color and the soldiers another color)


My newest release

[youtube=zyKDYG2nHuk]Unlimited Range/Through wall pickup[tube]
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
its only a few hundred if you go for quad or triple cham (like my NPC being 1 color and the soldiers another color)


My newest release

[youtube=zyKDYG2nHuk]Unlimited Range/Through wall pickup[tube]
all i can say is...wow
Quote Originally Posted by GodHack2 View Post
all i can say is...wow
ikr wtf?
didn't know you could do that with mods
Quote Originally Posted by swatfx View Post
ikr wtf?
didn't know you could do that with mods
neither did i
Quote Originally Posted by GodHack2 View Post
all i can say is...wow
i agree. that is quite cool man
Quote Originally Posted by ac1d_buRn View Post


i agree. that is quite cool man
best thing about it is its a simple rename haha
Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post


I dont have a Hack. so yes. Mine isnt.




TOPBLAST IS ALL THINGS D3D
I am not all things D3D for i am still learning but I think i know more than you guys.

I advice not to use Sprites it is unsafe and slower to render than Texture Mapping. Also with texture mapping you can use alpha and so ur textures can fade in and out. I highly recomment using Texture Mapping.

This is 100% your appoint but if u want to go against me (The Direct 3D guy) I really dont care.
Better lrn2engrisdh b4 d3d

Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
Better lrn2engrisdh b4 d3d
I am a Coder I can Code my Apps to Talk for me. :P (Microsoft OFFICE API will do word correction in the app)


U JUST GOT BLASTED

Ur English is so good. Tell me what is this "lrn2engrisdh"
Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post


I dont have a Hack. so yes. Mine isnt.




TOPBLAST IS ALL THINGS D3D
I am not all things D3D for i am still learning but I think i know more than you guys.

I advice not to use Sprites it is unsafe and slower to render than Texture Mapping. Also with texture mapping you can use alpha and so ur textures can fade in and out. I highly recomment using Texture Mapping.

This is 100% your appoint but if u want to go against me (The Direct 3D guy) I really dont care.
No. You need a sprite in order to set the correct render states for you and to restore them when you are done. And sprites support changeable alpha as well.
Quote Originally Posted by mmbob View Post
No. You need a sprite in order to set the correct render states for you and to restore them when you are done. And sprites support changeable alpha as well.
You do not need sprites to set render state. most important thing u need are ur UI coords pDevice->SetTexture(0, pTexture);
DrawPrimitive
SetTexture(0, NULL);

I did it on the DrawBox function(Not the one with pDevice->Clear)
Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post


You do not need sprites to set render state. most important thing u need are ur UI coords pDevice->SetTexture(0, pTexture);
DrawPrimitive
SetTexture(0, NULL);

I did it on the DrawBox function(Not the one with pDevice->Clear)
You need to set the render states; you can't rely on them being what you want. You have to set the render states you need to provide a consistent box/primitive.
Quote Originally Posted by mmbob View Post
You need to set the render states; you can't rely on them being what you want. You have to set the render states you need to provide a consistent box/primitive.
You might of had to use sprites because of the RenderState u used. but in my case i didnt had to use any sprites, With and without light. I used these

[php]pDevice->SetRenderState(D3DRS_LIGHTING, TRUE); // turn on the 3D lighting
pDevice->SetRenderState(D3DRS_ZENABLE, FALSE); // turn off the z-buffer
pDevice->SetRenderState(D3DRS_CULLMODE,D3DCULL_CCW);
pDevice->SetRenderState(D3DRS_AMBIENT, D3DCOLOR_XRGB(100,100,100));// My Light Effects stuff[/php]

Alone with INIT_Light and stuff

Thats what i used in my 3D Animation also
MY NEWEST CREATION!
That is texture mapping(i hope he did draw it on circle( but i dont kno for sure it could all be a sprite.)
Posts 406–420 of 1,206 · Page 28 of 81

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us