Menu/Hack Showoff Thread!

PollBest VIP Menu every seen?
195 votes
Posts 451–465 of 1,206 · Page 31 of 81
I've never understood the lines coming off the crosshair for enemies
What's the point? Lol
my latest work. i will be releasing soon

Quote Originally Posted by ac1d_buRn View Post
my latest work. i will be releasing soon

awesome bro
Quote Originally Posted by GodHack2 View Post
awesome bro
I didnt kno u guys were doing Color picker. it is really not that hard -.- it is very easy.
Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post


I didnt kno u guys were doing Color picker. it is really not that hard -.- it is very easy.
we?
he did it by himself and its easy if you know what you're doing
Quote Originally Posted by GodHack2 View Post
we?
he did it by himself and its easy if you know what you're doing
Well it still will be easy if i Didnt kno what i was doing.

I would of just use that Drawbox function (that one that can go transparent)

and create a Vertex for every color.. EASY and that same old menu. it is starting to get old. And UGLY.
Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post


Well it still will be easy if i Didnt kno what i was doing.

I would of just use that Drawbox function (that one that can go transparent)

and create a Vertex for every color.. EASY and that same old menu. it is starting to get old. And UGLY.

or

?

i would go with ac1d's
tabs and all that shit is getting old and ugly

EDIT the best menu i have seen so far is akanet's
Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post


Holy Snizzle ima recreate that shit...
its open source.
Quote Originally Posted by GodHack2 View Post
its open source.
Really?
Pm me the link im pretty sure its on uc..
Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post


Well it still will be easy if i Didnt kno what i was doing.

I would of just use that Drawbox function (that one that can go transparent)

and create a Vertex for every color.. EASY and that same old menu. it is starting to get old. And UGLY.
Its a simple menu that gets the job done and thats all i care about.
No need to change if its working brilliantly for me, with no bugs.
Go away topblast if your going to leave negative comments.
Quote Originally Posted by GodHack2 View Post

or

?

i would go with ac1d's
tabs and all that shit is getting old and ugly

EDIT the best menu i have seen so far is akanet's
YouTube - bc2 hack menu interface
i like the first one..


Quote Originally Posted by ac1d_buRn View Post


Its a simple menu that gets the job done and thats all i care about.
No need to change if its working brilliantly for me, with no bugs.
Go away topblast if your going to leave negative comments.
Hmm like u been from the time I started being active again. I am just said that TO ME it is outdated and ugly. I dont care about the simple menu part just change it up a little.


Quote Originally Posted by GodHack2 View Post
its open source.
If i recreate it and make it open source will u help?
Posts 451–465 of 1,206 · Page 31 of 81

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us