Menu/Hack Showoff Thread!

PollBest VIP Menu every seen?
195 votes
Posts 481–495 of 1,206 · Page 33 of 81
Quote Originally Posted by GodHack2 View Post
sure what do u need help with?
Hmm U start with the Design and how it functions and i will create from ur design.
Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post


Hmm U start with the Design and how it functions and i will create from ur design.
i think that you misunderstood my post
i didn't make that menu akanet did and its open source so why would you want to recreate it?
Quote Originally Posted by GodHack2 View Post
i think that you misunderstood my post
i didn't make that menu akanet did and its open source so why would you want to recreate it?
ohh It is. I really did misunderstand.... where is it i want to see how he did it.
Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post


ohh It is. I really did misunderstand.... where is it i want to see how he did it.
i pmed you
DAMN... It is going to take time to understand this. (he coded it the hard way)
Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post
DAMN... It is going to take time to understand this. (he coded it the hard way)
No he didn't. I mean he could have Templated the Class but and made a Universal value addr. But other than that its pretty well done.
Quote Originally Posted by whatup777 View Post


No he didn't. I mean he could have Templated the Class but and made a Universal value addr. But other than that its pretty well done.
but in the Hard way. I would of done it much simple.
Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post


but in the Hard way. I would of done it much simple.
How so ?
Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post


Well it still will be easy if i Didnt kno what i was doing.

I would of just use that Drawbox function (that one that can go transparent)

and create a Vertex for every color.. EASY and that same old menu. it is starting to get old. And UGLY.
Why not just use the macros in the windows SDK? Doing so will only take a few lines of code.
Quote Originally Posted by CodeDemon View Post
Why not just use the macros in the windows SDK? Doing so will only take a few lines of code.
Dont really kno Windows SDK
I have a simple menu with a lot of features (picture will be posted soon).

Chams,Superbullets,Weaponrange,OPK,D3DXhair,Nospre ad,NoRecoil,NoReload,NoFog,ASUSGlassWalls,Nametags ,(May add healthbars), Speed,Fly,FullBright,Glow And a few more.
NOOB's VIP Menu
feedback pl0x. dun move this cuz code discussion is dead. btw it's a legit menu. you can't see the 3d effect since the quality of the image was reduced a bit.

GAUT DAUM THATS FANCY BREH. Wanna share sauce with meh???
Posts 481–495 of 1,206 · Page 33 of 81

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us