again sprite is what u use to draw ur Texture
Menu/Hack Showoff Thread!
PollBest VIP Menu every seen?
195 votes
Popping bubbles
Do you have an idea when it will be released?
Also is their a way to make them pop when you close the menu?
Also is their a way to make them pop when you close the menu?
My first menu hack.. ever.. I know it's not the greatest!!


Ya I did!
It was V2. I just changed tabs and then made menu to checkboxes
It was V2. I just changed tabs and then made menu to checkboxes


its a crappy screenshot i know...
just changed the checkbox, cause topblast :P
ESP is going to be better

Red Enemy = not Visible
Orange Enemy = Spawnshield
Green Enemy = IsVisible
DarkGreen Friend, ill change the color
Aqua Nade ESP
Yellow Pickup ESP
EDIT:
changed color for friendly players

i think that only the font is the problem.... anyway i like alot ur menu 

New Menu (Not Complete)
Tabs + Checkboxes... = T.K.O


Not bad not bad
Looks sexy
Looks sexy
Similar Threads
WarRock DiscussionsMenu/Nomenu Showoff Thread!
12 CrossFire DiscussionsMy hack - Screenshots / showoff thread for others :)~F 29 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats[HACK IDEA THREAD] For all you hacking idea
15 Combat Arms Europe HacksHack Screenshots Thread
34 Programming Tutorial RequestsIngame Menu Hack (C++)PA 6


