its not copied by Gellins base if u want to know it
my Aimbot is not finished completty
sometimes its not filter out dead players or aim at team. im fixxing it step by step
Originally Posted by kotentopf
its not copied by Gellins base if u want to know it
my Aimbot is not finished completty
sometimes its not filter out dead players or aim at team. im fixxing it step by step
I Know, I did not say that you copied.
I mean:
Vip = Full Aimbot
Noob = Fail Aimbot
Originally Posted by Alessandro10
Noob = Fail Aimbot
I AM NOT FAIL AIMBOT
Originally Posted by kotentopf
its not copied by Gellins base if u want to know it
my Aimbot is not finished completty
sometimes its not filter out dead players or aim at team. im fixxing it step by step
there is no such thing as sometimes O.O
Originally Posted by NOOB
I AM NOT FAIL AIMBOT
You sir just made my day, Lmfao.
Originally Posted by NOOB
Why teleaim? Shudnt it be teleKILL lol?
Originally Posted by NOOB
omg, it's epic, i love it
Green name shows the closest enemy to your crosshair (TeleAim).
Wrote myself a basic menu class.
Originally Posted by Sixx93
u need help on solving this error?
i think i figured it out
my hot key base fails epicly for one and for 2, i just need a variable in y which my teleport wasn't saving
Originally Posted by supercarz1991
i think i figured it out
my hot key base fails epicly for one and for 2, i just need a variable in y which my teleport wasn't saving
Code:
float y = 0.0f;
sohard.
Originally Posted by NOOB
Code:
float y = 0.0f;
sohard.
lol i knew that i just haven't had a chance to do it yet.