Menu/Hack Showoff Thread!
PollBest VIP Menu every seen?
195 votes
this is just a WIP, not even in game yet, actually doin it through Macromedia Fireworks atm, but its a starting point


WR/Ca

---------------------------
AC

---------------------------
Lazy to post PB menu ;p

---------------------------
AC

---------------------------
Lazy to post PB menu ;p
By TrixtSam & Me:


Here's a look at this!

or it


or it

The Menu Base Is Awesome Just Need Better Border and Some Creativeness like Dominic95
my menu sucks but my features work unlimted ammo just got it today but charater rank chrashes after 3 /4 game when activated
I remember back when I made menus like those
DD All of my bases have been wiped from hard drive but you know whoever remembers what I made! Message me haha
DD All of my bases have been wiped from hard drive but you know whoever remembers what I made! Message me hahaSimilar Threads
WarRock DiscussionsMenu/Nomenu Showoff Thread!
12 CrossFire DiscussionsMy hack - Screenshots / showoff thread for others :)~F 29 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats[HACK IDEA THREAD] For all you hacking idea
15 Combat Arms Europe HacksHack Screenshots Thread
34 Programming Tutorial RequestsIngame Menu Hack (C++)PA 6



