Dark GunZ- Starting up

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Dark GunZ- Starting up
The most popular private GunZ server ever made.
First, you are gonna want to register at Dark GunZ Register.

You can put your real e-mail because they will not spam you but will send you update e-mails.Fake name if you want, nobody will actually care about that. Remember to write down this stuff for you will need it if you forget the stuff. Note: This will be your game ID and password, not the forum.
Second, you download the client. Which I have provided.

You will have to extract ALL files into a folder whatever you want as the outcome of not putting it in a folder is,.
That would be very messy. It will update about over 100 files( don't worry). After, it may say that you are missing some files. Go update again. Then click "Start DG". Once launched, it will some a screen where you login. Enter your ID and password. You will be prompted to make a new character. Make it and enjoy the community of Dark GunZ!

Virus Scans: I know. It's ugly. But it was packed so that people do not leech Dark GunZ's owner work. And the VirusTotal scans are old as the files were scanned before. Also, your virus detector won't be able to detect it.
.RAR:
Jotti
VirusTotal
virSCAN
.ZIP:
Jotti
VirusTotal
virSCAN
DarKGunZClient.rarattachment deleted · 69 downloads before removal
DarKGunZClient.zipattachment deleted · 32 downloads before removal
nice....i like this a lot bro.....



~Stickyed by Jay~
Quote Originally Posted by ~Shadow View Post
nice....i like this a lot bro.....



~Stickyed by Jay~
Thanks, do you mind to change to the title to Dark GunZ- Starting Up?
Looks awesome. Except Im really really noob at Gunz so I will probably get pwned in this server
fine........
Quote Originally Posted by M4RCO View Post
Looks awesome. Except Im really really noob at Gunz so I will probably get pwned in this server
Prob, most are BRs or lvl 80+ pros
Quote Originally Posted by ~Shadow View Post
fine........
It's cuz Imma make more DG threads and I dont wont the same on it
Help! I double click gunzlauncher.exe and this comes up:

! Cannot execute "C:\Users\Josh\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EX00.088\Dar KGunZ Client\GunzLauncher.exe"
Quote Originally Posted by miniscuel View Post
Help! I double click gunzlauncher.exe and this comes up:

! Cannot execute "C:\Users\Josh\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EX00.088\Dar KGunZ Client\GunzLauncher.exe"
Did you extract all files out into a spearte folder?
ok thats fine.....i changed.
Help?
Says it haz virus? is it true?/
Quote Originally Posted by sockerman13 View Post
Says it haz virus? is it true?/
No. It's false. It was Nick's plan to stop people from leeching his work.
For me it, I run the GunzLauncher.exe and it goes to the loading screen, the bar moves across, gets to about the middle, and it minimizes, and crashes. The tab stays at the bottom but the screen disappears, only showing the desktop as if it was not opened. Whats the problem? | Where do I have to install it to, is there a specific place?
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?