Speed Hack patched

Posts 16–30 of 39 · Page 2 of 3
re
Quote Originally Posted by wassup40 View Post
Well it dc within 30sec's in my menu.
Nexon has probably just detected your speed hack then because sometimes they ruin some features in the hack before its completely detected/patched
Quote Originally Posted by wassup40 View Post
Iam fucking sick of poeple flaming u can go fuck off if u gonna be a dick.
I am sick of having my tiny screen real estate taken by useless threads from a guy who hasn't even learnt any bit of C++, trying to do something obviously way out of his scope. It's like a baby trying operate an aeroplane.
Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post
I am sick of having my tiny screen real estate taken by useless threads from a guy who hasn't even learnt any bit of C++, trying to do something obviously way out of his scope. It's like a baby trying operate an aeroplane.
Exactly Right.
As someone once said, You must walk before you can run.
Quote Originally Posted by ac1d_buRn View Post


Exactly Right.
As someone once said, You must walk before you can run.
Not true, i've not read one book or one paragraph or any C++/D3D/ASM tutorial.
And i'm not THAT Bad.
Quote Originally Posted by wassup40 View Post
Dont look at the fucking thread's then god....
Calm down little boy.


Quote Originally Posted by -ExileD- View Post


Not true, i've not read one book or one paragraph or any C++/D3D/ASM tutorial.
And i'm not THAT Bad.
But your 23 with common sence at least
Quote Originally Posted by -ExileD- View Post


Not true, i've not read one book or one paragraph or any C++/D3D/ASM tutorial.
And i'm not THAT Bad.
You learnt to walk before you ran. You learnt the basics before you went on with more advanced stuff. Sure, it may not have been through a book, but you still walked before you ran. As did I, I didn't use any books, I just fiddled around with the IDE, and found my way through.
Dont look at the fucking thread's then god....
Quote Originally Posted by wassup40 View Post
Dont look at the fucking thread's then god....
Regardless of my choice to click into this thread - your 5+ threads take up screen real estate on the forum index. If I had a "filter all to not from you", then I would.
Look at the person who made them then u just want fucking atension
In my book's age doesn't matter /iam 14\.
Quote Originally Posted by wassup40 View Post
In my book's age doesn't matter /iam 14\.
As am I, it is not age that matters - it is dedication.

I find myself winning jobs that even adults and groups of adults cannot beat (at a freelancing website)
Quote Originally Posted by wassup40 View Post
In my book's age doesn't matter /iam 14\.
yes but common sence and maturity does.
Do is dedication to actually learning to what you want to achieve.

Blood is only 13, You dont see him posting every problem he gets.
I am just inpatient what ya think of this?
Quote Originally Posted by wassup40 View Post
I am just inpatient what ya think of this?
Pretty standard.
You should also make the background a perfect box around the outside of the menu.
Quote Originally Posted by wassup40 View Post
I am just inpatient what ya think of this?
What's that yellow blurred text(?) at the top-left of the screenshot?
Posts 16–30 of 39 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us