OMFG WTF!?!!!##@@@

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
OMFG WTF!?!!!##@@@


OMFG WAT DIS MEAN OMFG!!@@@@@##$$

*fanboy scream*
DuhLuhRuhBuhUhhhh
Dat person gib de money do dabe boi for more cake
Donate to MPGH Charity $50 I believe.
And get a tag.
I think i ll donate.
, sounds like vip minus the benefits.

(unless donators also get vip..)
Quote Originally Posted by Haze View Post
, sounds like vip minus the benefits.

(unless donators also get vip..)
hahaha... I think thats what it is...
and more expensive O.o
Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post


nice tag is nice.
true is so damn true
I'm not sure if they get VIP.

Fancy Tag and name though.
I would get this but no money man
Everone who donates can be chosen for taking the money in a emergency... obviously he/she must describe the nature of the emergency and people who donated will vote if its really important or not.
Thats how I understood it...
sounds good.
I suppose this all go towards dabe's cake funding?





drug of choice
I'll donate when I have to chance
You're donating to make a nigga happy (Dave).
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us