post how many accs u got ban & lvl

Posts 1–15 of 73 · Page 1 of 5
post how many accs u got ban & lvl
post how many accounts your got banned and what lvl were they i know every hacker got sum accounts banned
3 Accounts -
- Level 9
- Level 3
- Level 1
1 account
1 account

lvl 16 premium
i dont know how to count more then 1,000,000,000,000,000 sry cant tell.

i banned like 20 accounts or more i dont remember soon ill ban more accounts
wish they wont get banned and the hack well be undetected!!!!!!!!!
We don't want to see you people whining about your lost accounts.

=X I'm being mean sorry, Don't take offense, I'm just pointing it out XD.
Lol. lots..

to start:
49, 35, 36, 39, 44, 27, 26, 16, 13, 11, 11, 12, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 6, 6, 6, 6, 1(x50 - testing purposes), and my 52 main(woops :S[wasn't even hacking lawl - headshots with awm = ban?]).
Quote Originally Posted by theJagJr View Post
Lol. lots..

to start:
49, 35, 36, 39, 44, 27, 26, 16, 13, 11, 11, 12, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 6, 6, 6, 6, 1(x50 - testing purposes), and my 52 main(woops :S[wasn't even hacking lawl - headshots with awm = ban?]).
Bloody Hell, Level 52 Main. It was most likely through IP Tracing. Next time you hack use SMAC to spoof you HardWare ID and IP Address. Just Spoof it for each account, so if you get one banned, there not all banned.
I dont know mayby 600 . All they was lvl 1-3. And i got banned lvl 13 and lvl 8. Other banned accounts was lvl 1-3 . I am makeing accounts almost every day .
level 31, level 27 and i think 100-200 level 1-3 lol^^
My acc
Was banned 200-500 1-8 lvls My big lvls was lvl 38 39 34 42 now lovest 18 20 29 14
all liez..

I dont think anyone has over 5 20+ banned accs..

Bullshit..

If you got over "49, 35, 36, 39, 44, 27, 26, 16, 13, 11, 11, 12" Leveled accs, It should took you ages, from the beginning around, and i dont think you can remember them precisly..


quit liezing..

I got a round 50+ level 1-5, but thats all, i never went above level 10 ^^ cba
179 accounts. This is not a joke.

177 - All spam names/low levels
2 - nani123 (Level 33) and iviolatedu (Level 31) - Banned because I was hacking with another account.
Quote Originally Posted by TinyWeeWee View Post
179 accounts. This is not a joke.

177 - All spam names/low levels
2 - nani123 (Level 33) and iviolatedu (Level 31) - Banned because I was hacking with another account.
Fix your sig?
Quote Originally Posted by Inna View Post
Fix your sig?
Too lazy. Maybe later today.
Lazy bitch fix your sig .
Posts 1–15 of 73 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?