Blocked...

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Blocked...
I think they blocked people for using the Authorization codes on this site bleh
haha, sucks for you
LMAO, lemme check.
Can't my version is outdated. :/
No I think it was because we posted our names lmao. Wow. I am so gonna fuck up their game.
ya someone just reported me and now i cant make another name, o well it was gettin boring anyway
i made a few accounts mayb u can buy 1 off me! lol
too bad i wasnt cheating... i only used pre reg codes and come here to check out new stuff and have 2 accounts 1 for cheating and 1 for legit play and both got blocked..
cus u used the same ip XD u should have proxied one of ur regis.
If you guys need a new account feel free to message me and I will have an account setup for you.

Be sure to include your username/password/email.
whats so good bout pre release registration when u can register the normal way?
because we need reg codes for regular way
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?