New Hack With Chams! [27,09,10]

Posts 1–15 of 71 · Page 1 of 5
New Hack With Chams! [27,09,10]
I found this hack on another site, and I decided to bring it over here.

The best hacks on it:

Working Chams!
TELEKILL?!?!?! OMGWTFBBQ!!!

SS:



Virus Scans:

WarRock New Hack.zip - Jotti's malware scan

VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner

I'm thinking that all the viruses detected in it are false positives. I just used the hack, and no virus picked up by my scanner

For the people asking "Where's the link?"

It's at the bottom of this post, just wait for it to be approved.

Hopefully it will be approved. Happy hacking!

EDIT-----------------

Credits: h3M4ke

Forgot to put them in
WarRock New Hack.zipattachment deleted · 372 downloads before removal
Nice hack XD
But please press the thanks button if you like it or it worked for you
LOL dude why didnt u answer my question??? just gimme ur MSN u never know... i may be able to hook u up........... i know like EVERYONE
Even the top CA coder on the net.... plus he works for me


oh and btw theres no "Waiting for approval" thingy so u didnt upload it properly... u gotta push "Manage Attachments" then u gotta pick under "Upload File from your Computer" u must pick "Browse..." Find out which folder the zip/RAR is in... and push open or watever then push: "Upload"

Edit: ADD ME BACK!!! (kutzki_2@hotmail.com)

Edit2: THANK U FOR UR MSN XD
lool i gots better hax for that and ill release them faster in english just watch me
Ok, forgot to put in the attachment DX.

Well go release it, and I don't care.
Quote Originally Posted by jayden1212 View Post
Ok, forgot to put in the attachment DX.



Well go release it, and I don't care.
aimbot here i come/me
lol, go aimbot and get banned. I just use legit stuffz
I just pmed you . c'mon minion or somebody D: want this approved for the people!
plooox, some noob again, i mention again leeched this hack from other site and renamed it xD
originally this hack is known as WarCock Public.
Actually It isn't. It might somewhat look the same, but it isn't. It's a German hack, but you know what the stuff is. Basically all of the cham colors and stuff are German, that's it.
Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyle1234 View Post
plooox, some noob again, i mention again leeched this hack from other site and renamed it xD
originally this hack is known as WarCock Public.
he said it was from other site and also took out ads i dont think theres a problem there
There wasn't any ads in it
just looks like warcock its not it
I have this original hack but it crashes after like 1 hour...
Posts 1–15 of 71 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?