CoD4 Weapon Skins

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
CoD4 Weapon Skins
Well I installed player skins, worked perfectly the first time I went on, so I decided to add weapon skins too.

Unfortunately they decided to only show up in single player, and when I start my own server (only me playing). Does anybody know why it does this? halp me :<


EDIT: by the way i'm using a cracked CoD4.
Quote Originally Posted by J0shin707 View Post
Well I installed player skins, worked perfectly the first time I went on, so I decided to add weapon skins too.

Unfortunately they decided to only show up in single player, and when I start my own server (only me playing). Does anybody know why it does this? halp me :<


EDIT: by the way i'm using a cracked CoD4.
using cracked cod 4 doesnt make it work any different, go on youtube and look on tuts on how to add custom wep skins
I don't need a tutorial on how to install them because I already installed them, for some reason it took a few days for them to show up on multiplayer :s
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?