[Share]The CodeProject
Alright guys, i'm pretty sure this is allowed.
I'm counting on a few of you guys to already know about this site, but for those who don't, here goes.
I've been seeing a lot of threads at my time here about "WeR cun ai lurrn vBz?
Well, i've been using this site for a little now, and its great.
What is The CodeProject?
So, from the CodeProject, you can pretty much gather little code snippets, even some large ones, tutorials, UI Components and more!
So, if you're interested, take a peek
The CodeProject
I'm counting on a few of you guys to already know about this site, but for those who don't, here goes.
I've been seeing a lot of threads at my time here about "WeR cun ai lurrn vBz?
Well, i've been using this site for a little now, and its great.
What is The CodeProject?
The Code Project is a community of Software development and Design developers joined together with certain common goals: to learn, to teach and to have fun programming. Developers from all over the world come together to share source code, tutorials and knowledge for free to help their fellow programmers.
So, if you're interested, take a peek

The CodeProject
Yes it should be allowed.
. @ Link, essentially it is targeted advertising, Why should code project pay to advertise here. when members will create a thread for them and advertise for them, bypass the whole payment thing all together...Makes sense to me......

