Need Hack Testers!

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Need Hack Testers!
I've one but if you want too add me on msn - mpgh-o-o@hotmail.com
What hacks ya got?.o
If you pay me £5 i will test £5 a hour.
okay add me on msn ^^

Quote Originally Posted by wassup40 View Post
If you pay me £5 i will test £5 a hour.
pffff LOL faill ...
its to TEST hacks u will get them , but u wont be able to release them .
so if u just want the hacks for ureself than leave this thread .
I want to test bro
I'm a ''big'' hacker (not a coder) so i would love to test mate
If i can do you a pleseur with it
I'l add u on msn Plz let meh test

Grthzios Meh ;D
/added
Would love to test hacks =3!

I'll add you!
I can test your hacks . Easy .
Quote Originally Posted by jumpertauri View Post
I can test your hacks . Easy .
I'm the tester mate ;D
i can test
windows 7 64 bit
Ok he has a tester now ,
/Req close.
/Closed .
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us