Talking12k ZP Tutorial By UndeadSkiilz

Posts 16–30 of 148 · Page 2 of 10
it put in confirmation.asp but I keep getting direcected back to wron pin plz help
Quote Originally Posted by usa19 View Post
it put in confirmation.asp but I keep getting direcected back to wron pin plz help
Change it to confirmation.php hehe that's what darklynk said
yesh indeed do confirmation.php copy and paste this into the bar use this phone number 610 216 1983 change last digit yw =P then put in a wroung pin like 9384 then change it the url link bar from pin.php to confirmation.php =D =P try that !
Quote Originally Posted by usa19 View Post
it put in confirmation.asp but I keep getting direcected back to wron pin plz help
only put Confirmation.asp not confirmation.asp/jfdfjkdjfkj make it confirmation.asp

Quote Originally Posted by puresplz View Post
yesh indeed do confirmation.php copy and paste this into the bar use this phone number 610 216 1983 change last digit yw =P then put in a wroung pin like 9384 then change it the url link bar from pin.php to confirmation.php =D =P try that !
Don't have to do all that just change index.php to confirmation.php
It's work perfectly i get Zp after only ten min Ty so much man
i got payed using my technique i will upload a proof now ( instantly for me )
Quote Originally Posted by darklynk View Post
trying these .... will come back with an edit

EDIT :



__________________________
I USED MY WAY AND LOOK :



THAN ....



AFTER 2 minutes VOIS LA`





This was for the other guys try it both ways see wich one suits u well have phun
what phone number u entered ?
omg. that helped thanks, next time be specific.
Quote Originally Posted by Angelina View Post
omg. that helped thanks, next time be specific.
hehe i'm a noob at Exploits, I find em people explain them
Tnx worked for me ^^ i get zp in 2 minutes ^^ <3
THANKS I GOT IT NOW!
Quote Originally Posted by lewis1994 View Post
Tnx worked for me ^^ i get zp in 2 minutes ^^ <3
Press thanx? I haven't gotten one yet.. Press it don't say it xD

Quote Originally Posted by usa19 View Post
THANKS I GOT IT NOW!
PReSS THANX??

Ok kewl you all pressed thanx

I'll make another next week once I find another.
Quote Originally Posted by DarkH4ck3r View Post
Press thanx? I haven't gotten one yet.. Press it don't say it xD



PReSS THANX??

Ok kewl you all pressed thanx

I'll make another next week once I find another.
LMAO i press,, -.- i press it first then say it lawl.
i find doing the "Free auto quotes" is the easyeist...
i have gotten over 100k of zp and a ban, but hey its worth the 100k of zp /
Posts 16–30 of 148 · Page 2 of 10

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?