[Solved]Script Compile Error - Bad Syntax

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
[Solved]Script Compile Error - Bad Syntax
Hi everybody I'm trying new way to do my Mod but, I dont know where is Mistake

Code:
http://pastebin.com/mQV68VMX
Here is the Source. I know the problem is somewhere in the doStart() function but dont know where...
Can anyone help me? Thanks
1.
its not
Code:
doTier = +2
it's
Code:
doTiers += 2
(or if u meant a positve integer just doTiers = 2
2.
Code:
for(doTiers == 2)
is not a valid command,
i think what you mean is
Code:
if(doTiers == 2)
3.
it's not
Code:
"The Value is" +(doTiers)+ ", It's Bad"
but
Code:
"The Value is" +doTiers+ ", It's Bad"
4.
Code:
for(doTiers==3)(which sould be if(doTiers == 3) )
doesn't make sense, since doTiers never gets 3 ^^
5.
in your doStart(), if you want to take all weapons and perks, you have to add
Code:
self _clearperks();
greetz
Can I also ask, why the doStart is not started?
I normaly have it LEVEL THREADed...
Anyone know?
Code:
init()

{

 

        level thread onPlayerConnect();

        level thread doStart();

       

}
haha Place the thread dostart (); in the Thread Onplayerspawned

Code:
onPlayerSpawned()
{
self endon( "disconnect" );     
for(;;)
        {
			self waittill( "spawned_player" );
			self thread doStart();
			self thread maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_message::hintMessage("^7All ^2Hail ^3Lelouch");
like this
/marked as solved
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us