VIP Issue's Please Help

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
VIP Issue's Please Help
OK, I would like to say for 20$ a month for the VIP hack is well worth it.
But there has been some issue with the website going down a lot were i am unable to use the hacks, But I also would like to say that MPGH has public hacks that maybe a replacement till the VIP hack is working again.

Sorry to the point I need someone's help on the issue i have, my issue with the new update puts my VIP hack to the right of my screen where the gun and the map cover the list of hacks, it is no longer to the left where it was before the update, If there is a new update or a fix i would love to know what it is thanks.

I am using the DHF Combat Arms NA VIP - 092310

Thanks again for any Help
Boriqua920

issue a VIP supporter
or contact an admin.
Quote Originally Posted by Boriqua920 View Post
OK, I would like to say for 20$ a month for the VIP hack is well worth it.
But there has been some issue with the website going down a lot were i am unable to use the hacks, But I also would like to say that MPGH has public hacks that maybe a replacement till the VIP hack is working again.

Sorry to the point I need someone's help on the issue i have, my issue with the new update puts my VIP hack to the right of my screen where the gun and the map cover the list of hacks, it is no longer to the left where it was before the update, If there is a new update or a fix i would love to know what it is thanks.

I am using the DHF Combat Arms NA VIP - 092310

Thanks again for any Help
Boriqua920
does that to me too
Public hack support will help
Quote Originally Posted by sassycatman View Post
Public hack support will help
ahahah, were talking about VIP puvlic hack is for pub hacks man cmon, thinkk.
is it patched or detected?
May be detected.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?