hacks

Posts 16–17 of 17 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by [ilikepie] View Post
Well....

What I am getting form you is:
1 You suck at Wolf Team
2 You need hacks to... 'own'
3 You still haven't looked at the other threads.
4 You haven't used the Search button......

Maybe you should.. try 3 and 4
and then brush up on 1

Playing legit means:
Your better than a hacker.
You dont need third party programs
Good for you.... I hack for fun


I honestly couldn't of put it better myself. And to everyone else, he MAKES A FUCKING POINT. THERE IS A SEARCH BUTTON AND OTHER THREADS. That isn't flaming, It's simply telling the topic started to lurk the forums, use the search feature, and LEARNING to play the game LEGIT first.

My 2-cents
what does all this stuff have to do with the hack he askt for?-.-
Posts 16–17 of 17 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?