CoolCombat arms coding???

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Combat arms coding???
Where can I get a tutorial on how to do hacks, not a cheep one, but any one would do. I do have experience with Visual Basics, c++, etc...

I have all my addies ready, but I still don't know all the commands and what they do,

A video would be nice, but I guess by written is fine
I Am Not begging
-Im just another guy that wants to start making hacks,

BTW, i know the codes for semi OPK and Semi TELEKILL, so if any 1 is interested, (NOT NOOBS) I would be glad tp share the ccodes in return...

THX!! Ohh and Acid bUrn, U ROCK!!!! I like ur hax
What bombsaway said...
Quote Originally Posted by pikamew4 View Post
Where can I get a tutorial on how to do hacks, not a cheep one, but any one would do. I do have experience with Visual Basics, c++, etc...

I have all my addies ready, but I still don't know all the commands and what they do,

A video would be nice, but I guess by written is fine
I Am Not begging
-Im just another guy that wants to start making hacks,

BTW, i know the codes for semi OPK and Semi TELEKILL, so if any 1 is interested, (NOT NOOBS) I would be glad tp share the ccodes in return...

THX!! Ohh and Acid bUrn, U ROCK!!!! I like ur hax
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/207-combat...arms-hack.html

Use that
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?